Welcome

1 2 3 4
Credit

Template by: Putri Wulandari
Cute Icon from : Engram Pixel
Owner : YOUR NAME


//All you said, it's wasn't true.
Friday, April 4, 2014| 1 comment


Hi and assalamualaikum bloggers. Seems like dah lama memang dah lama tak nampak pun kat blog ni. Haha seems to busy gak ah nak update. So i have a story to share with you. But it's not that interesting if u hear it as well. So yeah. My result. Hahaha. Kinda the worst result i've ever had. Ish boleh tak terus ke topik????? Hahaha :o

Yah. 
You said that, I am the girl that you wanted before. But when u got me, why do u need to find other that's more perfect than me?
You said that, i am the best girl that you ever had, but you never knew and want to know what i felt.
You said that, I dont  need to find the other man, because i already found the man that i looked before. But why you want to find the another girl?
When i want to story abt my ex, you said that you hate to hear it. Okay saya hormat awak, i am not story. ((bcs i always want & try to understand what u felt)).But why you never think about my feeling?
You said that, you always being sacrifice to me. awak pernah tahu ke apa yang saya pernah buat?
You said that, gaduh tu biasa. Gaduh yang ajar kita untuk jadi lebih matang. But why now, u are not being matured like u said?
I always want to be the best girl that you ever had. Always. But its ended when you said to me, "Saya bodoh sebab percaya/dapat/kasi hadiah/ kat awak."
Seriously i dont know what species are u. 
You always want to be the best that i've ever had, the same thing goes to me.
The different is, saya tak pernah ungkit apa yang saya pernah buat kat awak & when u know that i realize, its yr fault, awak tunding jari kat orang lain. Haha yah. You always right, you are.
So just please. Find other girl that can make u happy. I can't make u happy as well. 
If i can make u happy, awak takkan cari perempuan lain to complete yr life.

Assalamualaikum.





Blogger Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Salam kenal dan salam singgah...

SELAMAT TAHUN BARU 2015

semoga tahun mendatang akan menjanjikan kebahagiaan untuk semua... aminnnn

 

Post a Comment